Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009

Here it is January 2009, another year is over and we've had quite a few events. We added a new grandson Evan, Cassie went on a mission to Nashville, Jane went to college, Holly turned 16 and I got a job at the assisted living center in Oakley. Amy and Zach moved back to Utah and so did Patrice and Allen.

It's so nice to have my family back home (mostly). Since I am working now I haven't got much time to blog. But I have to say I really enjoy my job, it seems to fill the void left behind after you loose your parents.

I've joined weight watchers and lost 17 lbs so far. You'll notice I don't post many photos of myself, maybe I won't mind so much when I get to my goal weight.

So for the new year we are looking forward to some good things, number one would be Cassie's return in November. Holly will be driving and Addison will become a deacon. Of course I'd like to get that pond done and more landscaping. Of course we all hope for a better economy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: